The ND EPSCoR State Office is building a foundation for critical technologies, developing innovative answers to current challenges, and advancing knowledge that will ensure the economic viability of our state. Whether working with foundational processes or trailblazing inventions, research is key to continuing a strong and vibrant economy and informed workforce. The ND EPSCoR State Office supports researchers in a variety of areas.
- Researchers seeking funding can view the current funding opportunities. Be sure to check eligibility for each award first.
- Researchers who have received or anticipate receiving ND EPSCoR support (or whose students receive such support) should
- familiarize themselves with the required templates and information - including the required presentation template for sponsored research, how to acknowledge funding from NSF (and other government entities), photo release forms, and more.
- login to ERcore and update your profile and information. ERcore is used by ND EPSCoR to report participant demographics and output related to the award. If you are a participant, you will be contacted with more information about how to log in and update your ERcore profile. ND EPSCoR requests that all faculty update ERcore quarterly. Some faculty members may also have to enter data on behalf of students.
- Researchers looking to better understand ND EPSCoR can browse the compiled information about how ND EPSCoR has built STEM capacity and competitiveness in the state. The page lists faculty who have received ND EPSCoR awards, which can help researchers find peer connections.
- Researchers looking to get involved in STEM outreach and education can also look into our pages on our ND EPSCoR programs and outreach efforts across the state.