The ND EPSCoR 2022 State Conference was a hybrid event on Wednesday, April 6, 2022. Thank you to everyone who joined us virtually or in-person at the Alerus Center. visit our State Conference Information Page for more.
Science Cafés create an engaging forum for scientists and the public to discuss current work and interesting scientific issues. Visit our Science Café page to learn more.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) selected Kelly A. Rusch Ph.D., PE, BCEE (Executive Director – ND EPSCoR and Professor – Department of Construction, Civil, and Environmental Engineering at North Dakota State University) to serve on the external committee of experts on the Future of NSF Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR). Visit the Envisioning the Future of NSF EPSCoR website to learn more about the visioning process. Congratulations Kelly!
The current issue of the News and Notes Newsletter (04/26/2022) includes, among other stories:
- Read the Annual Conference Highlights (p. 1-3)
- Celebrate Julia Bowsher and Britt Heidinger and their five years of NATURE Sunday Academy co-coordination (p. 4)
- Learn about the impact of our partnership with North Dakota's Gateway to Science (p. 4-5)
Or, you may want to view the archive of all ND EPSCoR- related news.
Research and Event Links
- Dickinson State University Scholarly Research:
- Mayville State University Grant Office:
- Minot State University Office of Sponsored Programs:
- NDSU Research and Creative Activity (RCA) Useful Links:
- UND Research and Innovation Useful Links:
- Valley City State University Grants Office: