The ND EPSCoR 2023 State Conference was held March 29, 2023 at the FargoDome. See photos and the winning posters from the conference.
The ND EPSCoR 2022 State Conference was a hybrid event on Wednesday, April 6, 2022. Thank you to everyone who joined us virtually or in-person at the Alerus Center. visit our State Conference Information Page for more.
Science Cafés create an engaging forum for scientists and the public to discuss current work and interesting scientific issues. Visit our Science Café page to learn more.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) selected Kelly A. Rusch (past executive director of ND EPSCoR and professor of construction, civil, and environmental engineering at NDSU) to serve on the external committee on the Future of NSF EPSCoR. Visit the Envisioning the Future of NSF EPSCoR website to learn more about the visioning process.
Highlights from the current News and Notes Newsletter (8/31/2023)
- Jenni Hitt joins ND EPSCoR team as Administrative Coordinator
- Education and workforce development event conference
- ND EPSCoR institutions show funding competitiveness
- Moore Engineering, Marvin, and ComDel Innovations talk about their STTAR interships
- Meet the Researcher. Q&As with Justin Walden, Ph.D. (NDSU) and Brent Voels, Ph.D. (Cankdeska Cikana Community College)
Or, you may want to view the archive of all ND EPSCoR- related news.
Research and Event Links
- Dickinson State University Research and Scholarly Work:
- Mayville State University Grant Office:
- Minot State University Office of Sponsored Programs:
- NDSU Research and Creative Activity (RCA) Useful Links:
- UND Research and Innovation Useful Links:
- Valley City State University Grants Office: