Do you have a news or story idea related to an ND EPSCoR funded activity? If so, we'd like to hear about it and spread the word!
Current and Upcoming Events
- Soil Health Webinar Series, Dave Franzen (NDSU Soil Science), "A History of Phosphorous Export from North Dakota." May 5, 2020,11:00-12:00 CST. Register for the Zoom meeting on the NDSU Extension website.
- At this time, the in-person NATURE University Summer camp events have been canceled. ND EPSCoR is working with each Tribal College/University to determine whether segments of our 2020 NATURE University Summer Camp (June 1 – 12) can be moved to a virtual format.
The current issue of the News and Notes Newsletter (5/14/2020) includes, among other stories:
- Learn more about ND EPSCoR's $20 million NSF RII Track-1 award, ND-ACES (New Discoveries in the Advanced Interface of Computation, Engineering, and Science) (p. 2).
- Paul Barnhart (CRCS, Assistant Professor of Biology at Dickinson State University) awarded the 2020 Excellence in Teaching Award from Dickinson State (p. 5).
- Shireen Alemadi (ND EPSCoR STEM Manager) discusses partnerships to create STEM lesson plans (p. 6).
New Funding Opportunities: See Funding for Researchers
- from NSF: Track-4
- from ND EPSCoR: NATURE Sunday Academy STEM Modules
- from NSF: Workshop opportunities
Useful Research and Event Links
- Dickinson State University Scholarly Research:
- Mayville State University Grant Office:
- Minot State University Office of Sponsored Programs:
- NDSU Research and Creative Activity (RCA) Useful Links:
- UND Research and Innovation Useful Links:
- Valley City State University Grants Office: