ND EPSCoR has a significant history in our state and we invite you to discover who we are, what we do, the impact on our state’s economy and well-being, how we are helping build capacity for future success, and other news. In addition, we seek to provide information for researchers and students across the state.
Since North Dakota first became EPSCoR-eligible in 1985, ND EPSCoR has sought to fulfill its mission to broaden and diversify ND's STEM workforce pathways, support and grow statewide research efforts, and inform ND stakeholders. You can watch our stories as we continue to highlight institutions across ND that partner with ND EPSCoR to build STEM capacity by visiting the ND EPSCoR YouTube Channel. More videos that showcase the impact of the STEM research, outreach, and workforce efforts of our participating institutions are added every month.
The committee on the Future of NSF EPSCoR has competed its final report. Read the report and view the handout. View the Envisioning the future of NSF EPSCoR video.
News and Notes Newsletter
The current issue of the News and Notes Newsletter (04/28/2023) includes:
- A message from Jolynne Tschetter, Ph.D., ND EPSCoR Executive Director
- Mark Puppe accepts Communication Specialist position
- ND EPSCoR Conference winning posters -- see them here!
- Call to action: dREU projects about to get started
- Free use-inspired research workshops available through NSF and EPSCoR